Cordoba 25C Ukulele, Natural Acadia Satin FinishCordoba
The Cordoba 25C embodies the charm of traditional ukulele ornamentation combined with the striking natural figure of acacia, an exotic tropical wood closely related to koa, the beloved tonewood native to Hawaii. This concert size ukulele features a solid exotic acacia top and figured acacia back and sides, providing a bright, round and familiar voice. The 25C represents the very roots of the ukulele itself, incorporating a wooden rope-style top binding with a herringbone rosette and tie block, hearkening to the old-world origins of the instrument.
Other features include a thinly applied satin finish, bone nut and saddle, and Aquila strings, appealing to discerning customers who are shopping for a tasteful and authentic ukulele.
Condition: There were no repairs made to this ukulele This is a beautiful instrument and plays great. The neck is straight and the action could easily be adjusted to fit the preference of any player. The back of the headstock is NOT stamped used and the original serial number has NOT been replaced with a new one.
- Top: Solid acacia
- Back & Sides: Acacia
- Binding/Bridge: Maple and Ebony Rope Pattern/ Rosewood bridge
- Purfling/Inlay: Maple
- Rosette: Maple and Ebony Herringbone Pattern
- Finish: Satin polyurethane in natural
- Neck/Fingerboard: Mahogany neck/ Rosewood fingerboard
- Scale Length: 14 3/4" / 375mm
- Nut Width: 35mm / 1.38"
- Fret Marker Inlays: 4mm Pearloid Dots
- Nut/Saddle: Bone
- Number of Frets: 18
- Bracing/Build: Spruce fan
- Body Width & Length: 8 1/4" (210mm) at lower bout/ 6 1/8" (156mm) at upper bout /11" (280mm) body length
- Overall Length: 24" / 610mm
- Body Depth: 2 3/4" (70mm) at tail/ 2 1/8" (54mm) at heel
- Tuning Machines: Silver/Black
- Strings: Aquila Nylgut
- Case: Sold separately