Cordoba 23T-CE Tenor Acoustic-Electric Ukulele, Natural Satin FinishCordoba
The 23 Series is Cordoba's newest line of ukuleles featuring exotic woods. The 23T-CE is a tenor ukulele featuring a solid ovangkol top paired with ovangkol back and sides, rosewood bridge and fingerboard, mahogany neck, and ovangkol headstock veneer. Ovangkol ranges from rich orange to a darker brown in color, and is commonly streaked with gray, purple, or black. It's tonally similar to rosewood, with a slightly fuller mid-range. The 23T-CE features a soft cutaway with Cordoba electronics so you can plug and play and is also available as a full body (23T).
Condition: The top tip of the cutaway was repaired on this ukulele, see pictures. Otherwise, this is a beautiful instrument and plays great. The neck is straight and the action could easily be adjusted to fit the preference of any player. The back of the headstock is NOT stamped used and the original serial number has NOT been replaced with a new one.
- Top: Solid Ovangkol
- Back & Sides: Ovangkol
- Binding/Bridge: Rosewood
- Rosette: Abalone
- Finish: Satin (Matte) Finish
- Neck/Fingerboard: Mahogany neck / Rosewood fingerboard
- Truss Rod: N/A
- Scale Length: 430mm (17")
- Nut Width: 38mm (1.5")
- String Spacing at Saddle: 42mm
- Fret Marker Inlays: 5, 7, 10, 12
- Nut/Saddle: Bone
- Number of Frets: 14 to body, 18 total
- Body Width & Length: 6.75" width at upper bout / 8.75" width at lower bout / 11.75" body length
- Overall Length: 26"
- Body Depth: 2.75" depth at upper bout / 3" depth at lower bout
- Tuning Machines: Silver w/ black buttons
- Strings: Aquila 10U
- Electronics: N/A
- Tap Plate/Pick Guard: N/A
- Case: N/A