Charvel Joe Duplantier Signature SD Style 2 HH Electric Guitar, Satin WhiteCharvel
Charvel proudly honors Duplantier with a new, distinctively elegant and ferocious signature model worthy of those musical pursuits. The Joe Duplantier Signature San Dimas Style 2 HH is designed with the latest in Charvel high performance, Duplantier's preferred style and specs, and monster tone equal to his band’s name from dual Duncan Designed HB humbucking pickups.
The San Dimas Style 2 body is crafted out of nato wood with a specially contoured heel for easy to the upper reaches of the fingerboard, while the bolt-on nato neck with graphite reinforcement has a smooth oiled back finish and convenient thumbwheel truss rod butt adjust. Other premium features include a 12”-16” compound radius ebony fingerboard with 22 jumbo frets, three-way toggle pickup switching and single knurled
Taking their name from the original Japanese pronunciation of Godzilla, French avant-metal quartet Gojira has cemented itself as one of paramount metal acts of the new-millennium. Led by singer, vocalist, and principal songwriter Joe Duplantier, the band has always dealt in extremes — uncovering light in darkness and finding beauty in heaviness while also searching to expand the sonic palette.
Condition: No repairs were made to the guitar - they simply gave it a set-up and left it alone. There is a finish ding on the back of the guitar, just below the bottom left neck bolt, otherwise the guitar looks mint and plays great The action could easily be adjusted to fit the preference of any player. Neck is straight and the guitar plays great with this set-up! All electronics are in perfect working order. The back of the headstock was stamped USED and the original serial # has been replaced with a new one.
- Series: Artist Signature
- Body Material: Nato
- Body Finish: Satin Polyester
- Neck: One-Piece Bolt-On Nato with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish: Oiled
- Fingerboard: Ebony, 12” to 16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 22, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: None
- Nut (Material/Width): Black Plastic, 1.6875” (42.8 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Charvel Branded Die-Cast Locking Tuners
- Scale Length: 25.5” (64.8 cm)
- Bridge: Charvel-Jackson Compound Radius Compensated Bridge with Anchored Tail Piece
- Pickups: Duncan Designed HB-103B Humbucking (Bridge) Duncan Designed HB-103N Humbucking (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Hardware Finish: Black
About our set-ups: We do our best to accurately describe the current set-up and playability of each guitar. However, due to temperature and humidity changes the guitar may experience while in transit, it's possible for the neck and body to slightly "adjust" along the way. After all, guitars are primarily wooden instruments that are highly susceptible to their environment. By the time you receive the guitar, un-box it and tune it up, you may find that it needs a slight adjustment to get it back to the set-up specs that we originally described in our listing. Please keep this in mind before purchasing.