Alvarez Masterworks MD60EBG Dreadnought Acoustic-electric Guitar, Natural Finish W/GigbabAlvarez
Many years ago had the good
Outstanding craftsmanship using all-solid wood along with professional LR Baggs VTC electronics make the MD60BG from Alvarez one of the best guitars you’ll see at this price! All solid wood really does make a difference, and Alvarez utilizes a solid AA Sitka Spruce top and solid African Mahogany back and sides to great effect in this powerfully-voiced dreadnought.
With that clear purpose, Alvarez set out to build a best-in-class, all-solid Dreadnought designed for the flatpicker and powerful strummer in mind. The MD60EBG delivers on all fronts.
These superbly dressed guitars are super responsive with clear, powerful bass and sparkling trebles. Its pay tribute to traditional Bluegrass guitars with open gear nickel tuners, classic inlays, a high-quality tortoiseshell style pickguard and even a slightly extended fingerboard.
The all-new MD60EBG is made from a hand selected, solid AA Sitka spruce top, and solid, fully-cured Solid African Mahogany back and sides. Each
Condition: No repairs were needed or made to this guitar - they simply gave it a set-up and left it alone. The guitar looks mint and plays great. The action could easily be adjusted to fit the preference of any player. Neck is straight and the guitar looks great and has a bright and rich tone, a true bluegrass instrument.
- Body: Bluegrass Dreadnought Acoustic Electric
- Top Material: Solid AA Sitka Spruce
- Top Finish: Vintage/Gloss
- Back and Sides Material: Solid African Mahogany
- Back and Sides Finish: Natural/Gloss
- Overall Length: 1042
- Body Width (mm): 395
- Body Depth at Heel (mm): 100
- Body Depth at Base (mm): 124
- Bracing System: FST2/Blues - Forward Shifted, Scalloped X
- Scale (mm): 648
- Scale (inches): 25 1/2 inches
- Neck Joint: Dovetail
- Neck meets Body: 14th Fret
- Number of Frets: 21
- Nut Width (mm): 44.45
- Nut Width (inches): 1 3/4 inches
- Electronics: LR Baggs VTC